Wednesday, June 2, 2021
4:00 p.m. / Work Study
6:00 p.m. / Regular Session
In accordance with Washington State Governor’s Proclamation 20-25, this meeting will be hosted in-person and remotely to approve routine matters and matters considered essential to respond to the current health emergency.
The Agenda can be viewed HERE.
In order to conduct in-person meetings the Marysville School District is required to collect the information below, solely for the purpose of assisting public health authorities with contact tracing, should contact tracing be necessary. This information is not subject to public disclosure or public records request, will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing by public health officials (if necessary), and will be destroyed after 28 days. Pre-Register HERE! (18 seats are available on a first-come basis, you must pre-register by 3:00 pm on June 2, 2021 to attend in person)
The Board of Directors welcomes the opportunity to hear public comment and allows time for this purpose at each regular session meeting under "Hearing of Business of Visitors".
- Written Public Comments can be submitted HERE and will be provided to each board director.
- To address the board via ZOOM or in-person, sign up HERE 2 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- Each individual has up to 3 minutes.
- A group of individuals may combine their time (up to a 10-minute maximum) with one spokesperson for the group.
- Individuals who wish to speak or combine their time need to sign in on the speaker's clipboard.
- The maximum time allotted for Hearing of Business of Visitors per agenda is 30 minutes.
In the interest of time, order, and respect to others:
- Complaints or charges about employees are not permissible during public comment. These issues are to be addressed to the superintendent in writing.
- The board, superintendent or district personnel typically do not engage in direct conversations or give feedback during the meeting.
- Questions / comments from those addressing the board may be referred to staff for follow up at a later date, if needed.
Board action and discussion is limited to previously published agenda topics (RCW 42.30).
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +12532158782,,84829557969# or +16699006833,,84829557969#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 848 2955 7969
International numbers available: https://msd25.zoom.us/u/k91NX9heH
Superintendent's Executive Assistant & Board Recording Secretary