Monday, October 17, 2022
Work Study - 4:30p.m./ Public Hearing - 5:30p.m./ Regular Session - 6:00p.m.
Marysville School District
Educational Service Center Board Room
The agenda can be viewed HERE.
The Board of Directors meetings will be hosted in-person and remotely via Zoom.
Public Comment: The Public Comment portion of the Regular Meeting allows time for the Board of Directors to hear public comment. Per the Open Public Meetings Act, the Board is not allowed to engage in open discussion with the public during a Regular Meeting. The Board, Superintendent, or district personnel will not respond to public comment during the Regular Meeting, but comments may be referred to district staff for follow-up at a later date if needed or requested.
- Written Public Comments can be submitted HERE. Comments submitted will be provided to each board member.
- To address the Board of Directors via ZOOM, sign up HERE 3 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- To address the Board of Directors in person, sign up on the clipboard provided at the entrance or complete the Public Comment form HERE.
- Per policy 1430 the Board requires that those addressing the Board be residents or employees of the district, or representative of such residents or employees, parents or guardians of students enrolled in district schools, or employees of businesses located in this district. Speakers are asked to present their name and address when they make public comments in-person and remotely.
- Each individual has up to 3 minutes.
- A group of individuals may combine their time (up to a 10-minute maximum) with one spokesperson for the group.
In the interest of time, order, and respect to others:
- Complaints or charges about employees are not permissible during public comment. These issues are to be addressed to the superintendent in writing.
- The board, superintendent or district personnel typically do not engage in direct conversations or give feedback during the meeting.
- Questions / comments from those addressing the board may be referred to staff for follow-up at a later date if needed.
Board action and discussion is limited to previously published agenda topics (RCW 42.30).
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Passcode: 558962 Webinar ID: 829 3232 8346
Or One tap mobile :
US: +12532158782,,82932328346# or +16699006833,,82932328346#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 719 359 4580 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 444 9171 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 309 205 3325 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 386 347 5053 or +1 564 217 2000 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 646 931 3860 or 833 548 0276 (Toll Free) or 833 548 0282 (Toll Free) or 833 928 4608 (Toll Free) or 833 928 4609 (Toll Free) or 833 928 4610 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) or 888 788 0099 (Toll Free)
International numbers available: https://msd25.zoom.us/u/kdG1jC12T4
Superintendent's Executive Assistant & Board Recording Secretary