Using the Data Dashboard
The data dashboard (Integrated Student Data Dashboard) provides data points for the District and each school for the elementary and secondary levels in the following areas:
- District Performance;
- School Performance;
- Northstar Indicators; and
for the following student groups:
- All Students
- English Language Learners
- Low Income
- Students with Disabilities
To use the data dashboard:
- Use the top bar and click on District Performance, School Performance or Northstar (to review progress on the District's Northstar Indicators)
- After selecting District or School Performance, use the drop-down menus to select the level (for District Performance) or a school (for School Performance) then select a group. Using this method, you can review data in a variety of areas and groups for the District, elementary, secondary, and schools.
To view the overall Marysville School District Performance or compare schools, click HERE to access the OSPI (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction) Washington State Report Card portal.