Visit our department web page! Click HERE.
The Information Systems and Applied
Technology Department provides efficient and effective support for all
instructional and administrative technology resources for students and
staff. This statement is addressed in
two areas of focus for the department: instructional to support the mission and
technical to support the data and
network systems of the Marysville
- Provide standardized and specific tools and
digital resources (hardware, software, online subscriptions) for the
improvement of student learning.
- Provide appropriate instructional
technology resources to support a rich learning environment.
- Maintain a professional development and
training program for all staff that fosters effective use of technology in
support of teaching and learning in a variety of options.
- Build and maintain a technical architecture
that provides a strong and scalable foundation in support of the goals of the Marysville School District.
- Ensure management systems operate
- Monitor policies, procedures and
technologies to ensure that computing resources are secure and recoverable.
- Maintain systems for communication and
collaboration throughout the district.
- Provide skills training for technical staff.